Coronado Walking Tour
Our Coronado tour starts on the beautiful San Diego bay and guides you down bustling Orange Ave, towards the historic Hotel Del Coronado.While you gab and grab grub, your guide will tell you all about the funky little “Peninsula in the Port of San Diego,” the reasons behind Coronado’s California culture today, and why the food you are sampling is surely the best of America’s Finest City’s little sister island.
OUR CORONADO WALKING FOOD TOUR IS FOR AGES 16+.
The stops on our Coronado tour include 5 restaurants, such as:
- Peohe's - Coronado's tropical island getaway complete with breathtaking views and Pacific Rim flavors. www.peohes.com
- Nado Gelato Cafe - Award winning gelato modeled off an acclaimed Gelatieri in Italy. www.nadogelato.com
- Clayton's Coffee Shop - Old-timey landmark serving up everything from classic American meals to Mexican food, plus coffee and jukebox tunes. Clayton's Coffee Shop on Yelp
- Candela's on the Bay - Modern Mexican dining, with one of best views of San Diego's skyline. www.candelasonthebay.com
- Coronado Taste of Oils - The only place on the island to get the freshest olive oils and finely aged vinegars from around the world. www.coronadotasteofoils.com